[CentOS] Canon MP780 driver

Ian Bennett

ibennett at tpg.com.au
Thu Jun 2 09:25:13 UTC 2005

Hi all,
	New member here and new to Linux. Please excuse me if my questions
appear a bit dumb.
	I have just installed CentOS 4 and I am playing around. I must say the
install process was fabulous and I had no problems. I am now playing
with a few of the apps.
	I have a Canon Pixma MP780 multi-function centre which was correctly
identified by the installer however I cannot find a driver for it and
hence cannot print to it.
	Does anyone know if a Linux driver exists for this printer or
alternatively what existing printer driver will work.
	Thanks in advance.
Ian