[CentOS] Topics in the CentOS-Announce list

Johnny Hughes

Fri Jun 3 17:47:47 UTC 2005

I have been working with Joe Pruett (thanks Joe), to get the Topics
feature for the mail list working.

I think we now have the topics working fairly well.

So if you only care about CentOS-3 i386 announcements (for example), you
can pick that specific topic.

There is also an option to pick the topics you care about, and all items
that do not match any topics. (So that if we make an announcement that is
not tied to one of those categories, you can get it too).

If you are subscribed to the announce list and want to pick specific
topics, go to:

http://lists.centos.org/mailman/options/centos-announce

Login with your e-mail address and password and choose the topics you want
to receive.

--
Johnny Hughes
<http://www.HughesJR.com/>