[CentOS] Re: S/N on this list is plummeting...

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Sat Jun 4 07:55:16 UTC 2005

On Sat, 4 Jun 2005, Bryan J. Smith wrote:

> On Sat, 2005-06-04 at 09:37 +0200, Dag Wieers wrote:
> > Right ? You think I'm nice, don't you ? :)
>
> Especially considering the fact that you are a contributor to this
> project.  I'm just here for any entertainment I can find.  ;->

Actually I am not a contributor to the CentOS project, and I don't think
I'm even involved other than a big chuck of my userbase is RHEL based.

I'm on this list to listen to those users, learn more about CentOS and
meet interesting people. (I'm equally subscribed to other RHEL related
lists)

And since I don't have that much time, it's important for me that the
lists I'm subscribed to are still manageable :) That's my only interest in
joining the discussions, btw.