[CentOS] rpmbuild question about debugfiles.list

Robin Mordasiewicz

robin at bullseye.tv
Sat Jun 4 16:06:48 UTC 2005

I am trying to rebuild multimedia rpms for CentOs3.4

I have downloaded povray from thac's site.

Near the packaging prt of the build I get an error....

Processing files: povray-debuginfo-3.1g-19.el3
error: Could not open %files file
/usr/src/redhat/BUILD/povray31/debugfiles.list: No such file or directory

RPM build errors:
     Could not open %files file
/usr/src/redhat/BUILD/povray31/debugfiles.list: No such file or directory

I have rebuilt many other rpms without this error. Can someone explain
what is going on here.