[CentOS] Re: dragging windows leaves traces -- running older GeForce drivers on newer cards

Sukru TIKVES sukru at cs.hacettepe.edu.tr
Mon Jun 6 16:53:27 UTC 2005

Looks like I've complete misunderstood the issue.

Actually I've never thought it would still be problem. I usually feel no
difference between windows and linux.

Nevertheless as others mentioned it may be a window manager (metacity is
famed as "slow") or a Gtk2 issue (Gtk2 is getting faster with each
release aster 2.0).

Sorry for the irrelevant comments.

-- sukru