[CentOS] Yum/RPM Update Conflicts

Sukru TIKVES sukru at cs.hacettepe.edu.tr
Fri Jun 10 04:49:02 UTC 2005

> error reading information on service keytable: No such file or directory

The first error seems like it's not a dependancy problem, but a missing
file one.

If I were you, I would reinstall CentOS with the old /var not mounted
(or mounted in something like /oldvar) and copy the necessary files
afterwards (I guess you'd like to retain only your web pages and databases).

This way minimum amount of problems will be ensured. However there may
be others issues while upgrading database files, since change in MySQL
(or PostgreSQL) versions will render those imcompatible.

-- sukru