[CentOS] Donations again

Collins Richey

crichey at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 15:07:15 UTC 2005

I sent this request to one of the principals, but got no response, so
I'll ask again on list. Others may well be interested.

I would love to donate to CentOS, but I refuse to deal with PayPal.
PayPal works well if your email address and/or credit card information
never change, but it's a complete snakepit if you don't have constant
information.

Can you post a mailing address and payto name so that I can mail in a check?

--
 Collins
       Head teachers of the world unite: you have nothing to lose but