[CentOS] screen fonts

Ryan ryanag at zoominternet.net
Sat Jun 18 14:56:39 UTC 2005

I threw in the towel and went from CentOS 4 to Fedora 4. During install,
my monitor (sony SDH-HS53) was detected, and I didn't have to pick
"generic LCD 1024x768" and the problem was gone.

Really, the problem was minor- the fonts were slightly blurry - I'd say
it made my LCD monitor about as fuzzy as a CRT.

Does anyone know how the monitor could be detected on CentOS?