SRPMS/debuginfo (was Re: [CentOS] Help rebuilding kernel get mount error on reboot)

Mon Jun 20 12:36:32 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-06-20 at 08:18 -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 17, 2005 at 02:13:51PM -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
> > > The SRPMS are shared for all CentOS distros, they will be uploaded after
> > > x86_64 has been built.
> > Not trying to be pushy, I swear -- just wondering when we'll have these now
> > that x86_64 is there. Thanks!
>
> ping. :)
>
> Having all of the parts of a complete distribution is important to me.
> Thanks.

I understand that ... I didn't want to hold up pushing the updates to
publish all the SRPMS.

I will do this soon.

In the meantime, everything that was modified by CentOS is published
here:

http://mirror.centos.org/centos/4/os/SRPMS/

http://beta.centos.org/centos/4.1beta/os/SRPMS/

http://mirror.centos.org/centos/4.0/updates/SRPMS/

Items not modified by CentOS are available here:

http://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/updates/enterprise/4AS/en/os/SRPMS/

http://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/enterprise/4/en/os/i386/SRPMS/

I didn't think everyone wanted to wait for all the SRPMS to be put
together.  I am still working on 2 issues (1 major one, i586 glibc not
rebuilding) that will most likely require SRPMS changes.

I'll try to do this later today regardless of the outcome of rebuilding
i586 glibc.