Offtopic Posts [was Re: [CentOS] [OT] Memory Models and Multi/Virtual-Cores -- WAS: 4.0 -> 4.1 update failing]

Ajay ajay at unisoftindia.net
Tue Jun 28 23:20:25 UTC 2005

Too bad to see a guy like Bryan being accused of trolling......

many of his inputs are too valuable and insightful :)

<Repeating this for the nth time>

A mailing list like centos-offtopic will surely be very useful.
questions like "which server is best with centos" etc etc can be asked
and replied in detail here.