[CentOS] rpm spec file for "fakejava"

Ash Christopher Ash.Christopher at pason.com
Thu Jun 30 16:15:43 UTC 2005

Instead of faking the RPM database into thinking Java is installed, you
could try installing Java via rpm.

Check it out here:
http://www.jpackage.org/rpm.php?id=2663

You basically download the Java binary, manually copy it into
/usr/src/redhat/SOURCES and then perform an rpmbuild to make the actual
rpm.