[Centos] updates, announcement and this list

Collins Richey

crichey at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 03:47:59 UTC 2005

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 07:33:47 -0600, Johnny Hughes
<mailing-lists at hughesjr.com> wrote:

> I'll apologize for the above comments ... we are working to split out an
> announce list and stand up a new mailman server.  Expect an announcement
> soon concerning the new list addresses and the new announce list.
>
> That said, regardless of how we setup the new lists, everyone is not
> going to be happy.
>
> Please understand that we are trying to do these things as fast as
> possible and that this is a community / volunteer (and not a paid /
> supported) project.

You have no reason to apologize!!! If more people would thank you for
the fantastic job you do (or, gasp, volunteer to help out) instead of
constantly bitching that the world is not perfect, it would be a
better world.

I don't know about the person who started this thread, but the delete
button on my email client works quite well and I could make the effort
to set a rule to gather all the announcements into one folder. I'm
quite happy to see the announcements.

Keep up the good work (Johny and others).

KWITCHERBELLYACHIN (if the shoe fits, wear it).

--
 Collins
       When I saw the Iraqi people voting three weeks ago, 8 million of them,