[Centos] Restart centos from Commandline

Joao Medeiros joao.c.medeiros at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 13:25:15 UTC 2005

Same happened to me when I joined the Fedora dlist and asked some
newbie question which I'm too ashamed to remember now :-)

Point is, the time it takes to reply with a "you're wasting my time"
could actually be used to give some help. If peeps are too busy why
bothering replying with nasty comments in the first place?!

Just my 2 cents...