[Centos] Restart centos from Commandline

Mark Jarvis mark.jarvis at pvmail.maricopa.edu
Wed Mar 30 17:21:18 UTC 2005

FWIW, I've noticed that newbies (& everyone else) with questions get
much better responses if the question is phrased "Where can I find info
on . . . or "where can I find details on how to do . . .", then if they
ask "How do I do . . .". Not only do you not start a semi-polite
not-quite-flame-war, but you learn other things from the reading.

Just my $0.02.

-mj-