[Centos] Restart centos from Commandline

Vaneet Sharma vaneet at iwg.info
Wed Mar 30 19:05:28 UTC 2005

Hello Alexander,

well, i just asked how to restart the server from command line ?
i does not mean that i dont know how to restart ?

if you ask how to open email from command line ?
it does not mean that you have never checked an email before?

lets come to mathematics and try to understand

Well, regarding creating multi billion dollar business, you dont have to know everything
You just need to know what is needed to make and create multi billion dollar business.

I dont want to sound rude here, but now people have come down to my self respect
i apologised on mailist list for asking this question.

Do you want the users like us to be removed from this mailist list?  Well, if it happens again, i dont want to be a user on this mailing list
It seems to me that people here think that they know a lot.

We , our company know a lot as well , ( we know how to make money ) and i hope this helps you people in understanding who we are

Regards
Vaneet