[CentOS] CentOS4_64 On Dell

Joshua Baker-LePain jlb17 at duke.edu
Tue May 3 09:48:12 UTC 2005

On Tue, 3 May 2005 at 10:19am, Peter Farrow wrote

> Rather than drawing the whole of the Centos mailing list into this shoot
> out........I would love to chat with you offline.....

I didn't mean for it to be a shoot out.  It was just that your earlier
comments gave no indication that you actually knew what you were talking
about... ;)

> Personally, and from a performance perspective, I'd want (and indeed
> use) the AMD 64 bit native offering....
>
> What do you use?

Oh, I'm a big fan of the Opterons and have several.

--
Joshua Baker-LePain
Department of Biomedical Engineering