[CentOS] How to open files (by double clicking) in an existing gphpedit window?

Olaf Greve o.greve at axis.nl
Tue May 10 11:46:30 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have been using gPHPedit for a few weeks now, and I am most pleased
with it.

Needlessly to say, I have associated the .php extension with gPHPedit,
such that PHP files open in gPHPedit upon double clicking them from the
file browser.

Alright, all swell, however, each file opens in a new gPHPedit
instantiation, whereas I'd like the very first one to open gPHPedit and
open the file, and all subsequent ones to just be opened in a new tab in
the existing gPHPedit thread (just like Ultraedit does under W*nd*ws).

Does anyone know how to achieve this?

Cheers,
Olafo