[CentOS] alias keeps changing (fwd)

Michael Rock mikerocks65 at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 16:34:03 UTC 2005

Thanks. I ended up putting a NIC from a different name
brand so they would not be identical.  I did delete
the garbage out of /etc/sysconfig but it did not work,
perhaps if I tried deleting the entire config and
starting over it may have worked.

Now that I have both working how can you have two
default gateways (one for each adapter) so they both
service the separate IP networks independently of each
other?

I made sure ip forwarding is turned off in
sysctl.conf. But with default gateway set on both they
will not respond to outside requests.

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html