[CentOS] WIFI

cents at samson-solutions.ca

Thu May 12 17:36:59 UTC 2005

Does anyone know of an easy to install/use WIFI PCMCIA card for Linux. I am
currently running Cent OS 4.0 on my laptop and I have a D-Link DWL-G650 Ver B
which will run off of the madwifi Beta drivers. Now I know I can get this to
work but I would feel a little better using software that is in production
development. Any suggestions and input would be helpful on my new card purchase.
The card should be able to run 802.11G/B and be compatible with most of the
airsnort type tools. This will be used for wireless troubleshooting, site
surveys etc.

Thanks
Steve