[CentOS] Adding/Removing Headers with Sendmail

Peter Farrow peter at farrows.org
Sat May 14 12:35:02 UTC 2005

If you want to do it automagically rather than having a bucket load of
aliases and virtusertable entries have you considered "procmail" ?

You can have a global procmail setting for all emails delivered to the
particular box, then use procmail expressions to grep out and redliver
what you need.

Martin Mcarthy has written an excellent book on Procmail which you may
find useful if you go down this route, alternatively you can google for
procmail answers too!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0201737906/ref=ase_easternhabitat0b/202-0760475-8789446

P.