[CentOS] spamassassin

mbest at pendragon.org mbest at pendragon.org
Mon May 16 20:53:15 UTC 2005

> Number two hit on Google purports a solution. Have you seen it?
>
> http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cache:7ANQ2UIWWeUJ:lists.elvandar.org/pip
> ermail/spamassassin-users/2004-September/014432.html+%22bayes:+bayes+db+
> version+0+is+not+able+to+be+used,+aborting!%22&hl=en
>

> Searching less literally indicates this is an issue across many
> distributions. Perhaps an email to spamassassin-users would help find a
> solution.
>
> --
> Marc

Summary is:
Turn off Spamassassin (kill or service spamassassin stop)

sa-learn --sync -D

sa-learn --showdots --mbox --spam your_spam_box
sa-learn --showdots --mbox --ham your_ham_box

Will let you know how this works, I had tried the --sync thing before, but
then I would run into the problem a short while later.

-Mike