[CentOS] Timezone Configuration

kracker

thekracker at gmail.com
Thu May 19 22:51:16 UTC 2005

Greetings All,

How to does one go about reconfiguring centos's time zone
configuration (to the eastern time zone (us)), via the command line?

I have tested other GNU/Linux distribution's documentation, tools,
files and relevant details with centos and have thus far been unable
to find a compatible solution.

My apologies if my question is very simple, I have done a fair amount
of searching on the subject but have yet to find the command or text
file which to use to achieve my goal. Also, I am using Centos 4 (C4)

Respectfully,
//kracker

Sole: Dumb This Down