[CentOS] What I miss in yum.conf

Sean O'Connell oconnell at soe.ucsd.edu
Fri May 20 06:12:23 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-05-20 at 07:59 +0200, Petr Klíma wrote:
> Is there an chance how to include an package from "checking" of repository?
>
> I can do exclude, but especialy from so big repositories as DAG I want
> include just a that few which are interesting for me.
>
> Is there any way how to do it?
>
> [dag]
> name=Dag RPMs for RHEL-3
> exclude=mozilla*
> baseurl=http://apt.sw.be/redhat/el3/en/$basearch/dag

Yep. You can use the includepkgs directives. Example to include the
madwifi packages from a repo (e.g. ATrpms), you would do add the
following line:

includepkgs=*madwifi*

This should work for the version of yum that comes with Centos 4. Based
on the man page from yum.conf from Centos 3.4, it doesn't appear to be
supported.

Hope that helps,

--
Sean