[CentOS] iptables port forwarding

Fri May 20 15:26:30 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-05-20 at 22:14 +0800, Mark Quitoriano wrote:
> how can i do this? about my problem how can i tell firewall if the
> source is 10.0.0.1 and sending it to 10.0.0/24 he well send it to eth1
> interface?
>
> there's no such thing as -j eth1 right?

What I do is have an internal DNS server that does internal IPS for my
domain (it is listed as Primary, no secondaries, for my domain).
Internally, mail.hughesjr.com has the internal address .... externally
it real address.

Internal clients point to the internal DNS server (and internal IP) ...
external clients point to the external IP.