[CentOS] Centos4 web hosting Control Panel

Todd Rittinger lists at tlcsolutions.ca
Fri May 20 23:15:30 UTC 2005

Hi Jonathan!

Just to preface: the statements here and in my original post are my opinion
only and based on what I've seen and opinions/observations of others.

My fiance is involved in the graphics community; primarily "pixelling". She
runs hosting for other folks in the community and is a member of many boards
and forums. There are dozens of these folks hosting and hawking their wares
on sites all over, backended primarily by Cpanel. In talking to these folks,
the Cpanel complaint stream is almost endless. Generally, the issues are with
stablility (quite often while trying to work with their sites, they end up
staring at Cpanel generated error pages), and with things going missing.
Files being lost or mangled, that sort of thing...

Anyone who has moved to my fiance's hosting simply loves DirectAdmin, the
functionality and stability. From an admin point of view, we love it to.
IMHO, the bottom line is stability and ease in "getting the job done" which
DA does quite nicely for us.

Hope this clears things a bit!
cya, TR