[CentOS] PostgreSQL/SELinux Error - relation "pg_catalog.pg_user" does not exist

Peter Farrow peter at farrows.org
Tue May 24 15:11:03 UTC 2005

As you have pointed out it restricts the security granularity of the
system, which in turn will lead to other "work arounds" to achieve
better granlarity and those work arounds will ultimately lead to
sloppiness, making Johns point very valid indeed.

I am glad you found it funny, its always best to keep a light hearted
approach and standback and laugh at yourself from time to time, it took
you long enough but you got there in the end, and not through any lack
of effort on your part either ;-)

well done

P.