[CentOS] Re: CentOS and SL, together? -- attributing statements to me (that I didn't make)

Hilliard, Jay Jay.Hilliard at disney.com
Mon May 30 06:30:31 UTC 2005

Some of us have subscribed to this list for reasons other than this wordy
debate. Up until now, I've been impressed at the quality and timeliness of
have a CentOS list with that directive?

Maybe we need more than one.  Is there a specific CentOS list for version 4 vs
versions 3?

--
Jay Hilliard
Sr. Systems Administrator