[CentOS] Sendmail

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Mon Nov 7 09:02:09 UTC 2005

Am Mo, den 07.11.2005 schrieb Sam Drinkard um 3:11:

> I just looked briefly over some of the documents about cyrus-imap and
> that is WAY too much complication for a single, or at most 3 mailbox
> server.  The dovecot config file was just about as bad.  Unix is
> supposed to make things simple.. not complicated, or at least that was
> the original vision of Unix.. guess that has been lost.......

> Sam

The internet isn't the same as it was in the 80's, IT technology didn't
stay the same and its applications moved with demands on them. If you
think you can survive with knowledge based on training from 15 years
ago, then you must fail - at least if you aren't willing to learn new
and changed things.

Keep your head up, read through documentation and decide for the
applications which best fit your needs.

Alexander

Serendipity 09:55:20 up 9 days, 7:55, load average: 0.20, 0.30, 0.20