[CentOS] Reducing the deleterious effects of ego related issues onthe list: growing up individually.

Brian T. Brunner brian.t.brunner at gai-tronics.com
Mon Nov 7 22:06:48 UTC 2005

This sounds like a necessary sanity check for raising teen-agers.

Brian Brunner
brian.t.brunner at gai-tronics.com
(610)796-5838

Brian Brunner
brian.t.brunner at gai-tronics.com
(610)796-5838

>>> BillsCentOS at triad.rr.com 11/07/05 04:23PM >>>
Folks,

If the reward is nothing more than the egotistical satisfaction of
telling that SOB where to get off

    let the damn issue slide.

If the reward seems minimal or unlikely to materialize at all,

    let the damn issue slide.

If the adverse results seem very likely and/or *probably* significant,
such that the perceived reward is not justified,

    let the damn issue slide.

Additional considerations. Don't let someone else's problems become
yours (ours, mine). *He* has ego issues? Not *my* problem and will not
become so. He's paranoid? *I'm* not and will not become so. *He* is
grating, intolerant, has tunnel-vision... pick the pejorative trait of
the day... *not* (my/your/our) problem,

    let the damn issue slide.

the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.