[CentOS] Re: New Standard/Daylight time-change dates in rhel4u2 butnot centos4.2?

Peter Farrow peter at farrows.org
Mon Nov 7 23:27:54 UTC 2005

For those of us who live the promised land where GMT is absolute time
all the this "UTC" nonsense is of little concern....

Those of you across the water cant even bring yourselves to call it GMT,
you have hide behind the label of "UTC", it is GMT,  Greenwich Mean Time
at Zero Longitude...

Even Microsoft can get this right (see attached)

;-)

(can't wait for the barrage of replies to this one..... tee hee....)
---> Brian, I'm ready: lay it on me.... at least 5 paragraphs please......