[CentOS] [OT] Re: New Standard/Daylight time-change dates in rhel4u2 butnot centos4.2?

Peter Farrow peter at farrows.org
Mon Nov 7 23:55:13 UTC 2005

Well,

You didn't disappoint too much,  the term "UTC" always makes me chuckle,
and I always bait my friends across the water by pretending not to know
what it is....

The French originally wanted zero Longitude to be through Paris,  but
they changed in the end....

http://www.fi.edu/time/keepers/frick/res3.htm

I think this actually answers it all.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenwich_Mean_Time

Long live GMT...

P.