[CentOS] Reducing the deleterious effects of ego related issues on the list: growing up individually.

Bryan J. Smith thebs413 at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 8 12:22:07 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-08 at 00:55 -0800, Preston Crawford wrote:
> I found your knowledge on the subject useful. If someone else found it
> annoying (this isn't the first time), grow up and deal with it. I
> disagree in this case, but come on, this is getting absurd. You said
> you'd stop making these threads by stopping posting here.

And I decided to come back on-list after seeing almost 8 weeks of the
same non-sense regardless whether I was on the list or not.  Deal with
it.

> Then you went "off-line" and sent an email to like 30 people off this
> list (that we never asked for)

First off, stop bringing that up.  Why?

Most of you were talking about me on-list when I did that -- _on-list_!
If you weren't "asking for" it, then why were most of you still talking
about me on-list?  At least recognize I had the decency to reply off-
list.

> and now you're back again with this.
> Drop it. Drop it. Drop it. Drop it.

I'm *NOT* the only one speaking.  Quit singling me out!

--
Bryan J. Smith     b.j.smith at ieee.org     http://thebs413.blogspot.com