[CentOS] Reducing the deleterious effects of ego related issues on the list: growing up individually.

Bryan J. Smith thebs413 at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 8 13:58:54 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-08 at 08:43 -0500, Chris Mauritz wrote:
> No, not really.  I wish the list would go back to its old
> moderate-volume, high S/N self.    Sigh...

I thought my post in the IPTables, which percipitated this entire non-
sense, was pretty good amount of "technical meat."  Even the person who
posted about my "(somewhat) inappropriate nature" admitted that.

Why he felt compelled to post such a long message about what he doesn't
like people to do, yet he does himself (both talking about his UNIX
history as well as telling people not to make posts criticizing me) is
beyond me.

But you keep it up Chris.  You interject and re-invent history as you
see fit to keep things going.  You certainly have that down pat.  ;->

This will be my last post for awhile.  I want to prove Chris wrong yet
again.

--
Bryan J. Smith     b.j.smith at ieee.org     http://thebs413.blogspot.com