[CentOS] Reducing the deleterious effects ofego related issues on the list

Peter Farrow peter at farrows.org
Tue Nov 8 14:23:07 UTC 2005

Can we close this one now....while we are all still talking,

Otherwise take it out on line on one of my Centos based UT2004 servers,
you can then go deathmatch and "virtually" blast the crap out of each
other....

Its a good to talk, but sometimes only a rocket propelled grenade can
truly make your point understood.....

:-)