[CentOS] Filers, filesystems, etc.

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Wed Nov 9 13:35:17 UTC 2005

Hi Henk:

   xfs is in the Centosplus repository.   On the "enterprise class" if
you mean "Redhat derived" then you have a point.  However, SuSE and most
of the other major distributions have native xfs support (and have had
it for years).  Redhat is rather alone in this regard, and this may be
due to all their investment in ext3.

Joe

--
Joseph Landman, Ph.D