[CentOS] REQ: Music hosting software

Darryl L. Pierce mcpierce at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 14:47:13 UTC 2005

Chris Mauritz wrote:
>> Is there a package that I can install on my Apache 2.0 server that
>> will host my MP3/Ogg Vorbis files? Previously I had Music Index
>> installed on Apache 2.0 with my Debian server. Is there something in
>> CentOS that's similar that I can use?
>
> Perhaps I've misunderstood your question, but why don't you just use
> what you've been using on Debian?  You're still using Apache on CentOS
> so the configuration should be identical or nearly identical, no?

I haven't seen it listed in the packages available for CentOS. I would
prefer something that's bundled and maintained so that updates will get
installed automatically, rather than downloading it it myself and having
to keep an eye of whatever project is providing it...

--
Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce at gmail.com>
Homepage: http://mcpierce.multiply.com/