[CentOS] Mail Server

Black Hand yonsy at blackhandchronicles.homeip.net
Mon Nov 14 15:53:02 UTC 2005

On Thursday 27 October 2005 00:42, ijez wrote:

> I need to setup a new mail server and before I got my feet wet or losing in
> the configurations jungle, I really need some advice from the gurus here
> for what the best software to used for the mailserver base on CentOS 4.x
> setup.

many ppl suggest to you sendmail for flexibility or postfix for speed. i add
to the sugestion exim, great flexibility (you can almost integrate with any
thing, ldap, sql) and because you "design" the route of mail, many
configuration options are posible. without the arcane and some times painful
sendmail configuration.

--
Black Hand
Amiga Addicts