[CentOS] selinux stuff - I just don't get -- "outgoing firewalls are broken"

Bryan J. Smith thebs413 at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 14 23:41:54 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-11-14 at 11:35 -0700, Craig White wrote:
> I would have sworn the point was that these people just love the debate
> and no one knew enough to answer the question that I originally asked.

I'm just antagonizing my next UT2004 opponent.  ;->

> Thanks to the fedora-selinux mail list, where answers seem to be more
> topical than philosophical debate, I got an answer.

In all honest, you'll find the Fedora SELinux list to be _far_ more
helpful than this list in that regard -- especially since the Fedora
userbase is addressing more and more issues everyday.

--
Bryan J. Smith     b.j.smith at ieee.org     http://thebs413.blogspot.com