[CentOS] selinux stuff - I just don't get -- "outgoing firewalls are broken"

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Mon Nov 14 23:51:04 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-11-14 at 17:41 -0600, Bryan J. Smith wrote:

> On Mon, 2005-11-14 at 11:35 -0700, Craig White wrote:
> > I would have sworn the point was that these people just love the debate
> > and no one knew enough to answer the question that I originally asked.
>
> I'm just antagonizing my next UT2004 opponent.  ;->

----
you can't lose if you debate him first, you will wear him out before you
even start.  ;-)
----

> > Thanks to the fedora-selinux mail list, where answers seem to be more
> > topical than philosophical debate, I got an answer.
>
> In all honest, you'll find the Fedora SELinux list to be _far_ more
> helpful than this list in that regard -- especially since the Fedora
> userbase is addressing more and more issues everyday.

----
I did and they were.

I gather with Bill Nottingham and Stephen Smalley the most active on the
list, there isn't likely to be the chest beating debates of the value of
SELinux there.

and btw (sorry about html - wanting to keep link from wrapping)...
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-selinux-list/2005-
November/msg00099.html

;-)

Craig