[CentOS] Turning root partition into a RAID array

chris hammond chris at tac.esi.net
Tue Nov 15 18:05:58 UTC 2005

RIP (Recovery is Possible) also has a script to allow you to install and
boot
it from USB flash/pen drive.

Chris

>>>spamcatcher at lantrix.no 11/15/05 1:03 pm >>>
>That's the ticket.   I wonder if anyone has tried building a "rescue
USB

>thumb drive" since the 1GB devices are so cheap these days.  That would

>be great for this kind of situation.

FWIW, I'm booting my firewall from an usb pen drive with devil-linux
installed, so a rescue environment should be doable. But then again,
devil-linux works like a rescue environment for CentOS anyway. :)

Regards,
Harald

believed to be clean.