[CentOS] Jinzora and mounted file system

Darryl L. Pierce

mcpierce at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 18:10:40 UTC 2005

When I setup my system, I created a file system (/dev/hda3) that I mount
as /var/music. I installed Jinzora on my system and want to use it as
the frontend for listening to my MP3s. However, when Jinzora tries to
access anything on /var/music it complains that it's an invalid file
system. I can use sound-juicer to rip CDs and write them to that file
system, though. I also created an alias for Apache to host that
directory and that also complains that it's not accessible, so I'm
thinking there's a permissions problem. The mount point and the files on
that file system are owned by apache.apache so that's not the problem,
I'm assuming.

Any ideas? If I copy the files to a a directory that's *not* a mount
point then Jinzora reads the files just fine, even if that directory's
not an Apache alias...

--
Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce at gmail.com>
Homepage: http://mcpierce.multiply.com/