[CentOS] [OT] Witty one liners or computer related proverbs

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 16:57:46 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-11-16 at 08:50, Peter Farrow wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I need some witty computer related proverbs or one liners that some of
> have used in the past as footers for your emails for example.
>
> I particularly remember a PERL based transliteration joke/footer that
> when run in PERL produces a witty output....

I don't know if this is still around somewhere besides the google cache
or not:
http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:TB10iTEo5pIJ:www.cbbrowne.com/downloads/linuxcookies+les+mikesell+cbbrowne&hl=en

> This is to fix a problem internally created by an over zealous
> salesman at my company pinning up A4 sheets with bullSh*t sales
> proverbs on them!!!

You can get an unlimited stream of babble from emacs if you
meta-x psychoanalyze-pinhead.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com