[CentOS] wget

Peter Farrow peter at farrows.org
Thu Nov 17 15:02:43 UTC 2005

Yes I agree about the compatibility, very brainless to just go and
remove them, I can't imagine how many scripts thats going to break let
alone all my stuff...
It changed from Centos 4.1 to 4.2, Wget versions 1.9 to 1.10

the best thing is to regress Wget or bypass it from the yum update
process, can anyone remind me of what to put in yum to avoid updating wget?

Pete