[CentOS] SELinux threads, cynicism, one-upmanship, etc.

Peter Farrow peter at farrows.org
Thu Nov 17 16:40:20 UTC 2005

running a consultancy business where time is money, tunring it off and
configuring as we always did before represents the best technical
solution and value for money for my clients.

Those of you who work in big corporates or have time to experiment with
every last detail of SELinux features in a lab by all means go and do
it, here at the coal face its rather like offering options for window
dressing while we are still building the shop front....

Turning it off stops all the junk filling up the logs and allows you to
see the real stuff.....and is the best option for me and my clients,
others may have different objectives, but my machines stay secure
without it.  Therefore I don't need it.... period...

P.