[CentOS] [OT][Practices] The Case for RBAC/MAC

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Fri Nov 18 14:57:54 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-11-18 at 08:53 -0600, Bryan J. Smith wrote:

> If they _only_knew_ the reason I avoid e-mail is because I really suck
> at holding conversations in it.  Actually, so _do_ know.  And to them,
> it's not an issue because I _never_ use it for business.
----
if it is true that brevity is the form of wit, you need to demonstrate
more wit or give readers more credit for what they should already know.

Your posts are excessively verbose and since the typical reader isn't
going to plough through each and every word unless it is absolutely
necessary, your words lose power simply because of the sheer volume.

Craig

believed to be clean.