[CentOS] A minor beef

Preston Crawford me at prestoncrawford.com
Wed Nov 30 22:08:06 UTC 2005

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005, Bryan J. Smith wrote:

> Preston Crawford <me at prestoncrawford.com> wrote:
>> Pissing match snipped.
>> You're both right. So right that I am no longer reading
>> this list. So would you guys (perhaps the indivdual who
>> claimed he was leaving for good) let the other person have
>> the last word so this thread can die?
>
> Preston, if I had a dime for every complaint of yours.

Huh? I don't recall really complaining about the distro. I'm very happy
with it. Questions? Yes. Complaints? Not that I recall. Most of my
complaints have to do with the way this list goes sometimes.

> And you've managed to take some threads a long way too.

The funny thing is you're involved in those threads every time. What do
you think the common denominator is? Me or the person who has quit and
rejoined the list multiple times? The person who has asked the moderators
to make it so he can't post or a general lurker who uses the OS in
numerous places and asks questions now and then?

Preston