[CentOS] Recommendation(s)

Sam Drinkard sam at wa4phy.net
Sat Oct 1 13:32:07 UTC 2005

Unfortunately, No.  The current version of the x86-64 does not have, and
I can't install the glibc-2.3.3 libs to run the software, and I'm pretty
sure the i386 version would be the same, however I was hoping someone
could tell me.  There should be some backwards compatibility, but
apparently there is a specific call in the 2.3.3 lib that is not
available in the 2.3.4.

--
Snowman