[CentOS] KDE-3.5 beta1

Mark Weaver

mdw1982 at mdw1982.com
Sat Oct 8 03:15:26 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has attempted to compile the tarballs for kde
3.5 beta 1 yet. I started mucking about with them on my CentOS 4.1 box,
but none of them want to compile. They'll configure ok, but when I run
the make command I just get a lot of errors.

what I'd like to do is compile and install them in /opt so that I could
run this version to test it without distrupting my current installation
of KDE. (kde 3.4)

which leads me to another question... which package to compile and
install first? kde-base?

--
Mark