[CentOS] pointers for using CentOS box as filter for children

Steven Vishoot sir_funzone at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 18:18:56 UTC 2005

--- Rodrigo Barbosa <rodrigob at suespammers.org> wrote:

Rodrigo,

thank you for correcting me, i knew i was kind of in
the neighborhood and knew it was not that simply since
a lot im programs use different ports. So it might a
good idea to know what IM program they are using would
you think?

Steven

"On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section, it said 'Requires Windows or better'. So I installed Linux."