[CentOS] Thanks, good bye, and an observation from a newbie.

Chris Mauritz chrism at imntv.com
Sun Oct 16 16:23:49 UTC 2005

Dave Gutteridge wrote:

[snip]

Heh.  After a month (or more) of handholding and triggering some of the
hairiest catfights on the list in ages, he switches distros....to start
it all over again....so he can get his mp3 player app to work.  8-)

I dunno, it just gave me a good chuckle as I sit here draining my
basement after the deluge we got in the northeast this last week.
(though only a minor inconvenience compared to what happened to people
down south)

Cheers,